Monday, March 5, 2012

Where I found the sunshine this summer

Happy new year to you all!

It's been awhile. I have been off gallivanting the countryside in search of sunshine. I am delighted to report that I found some up north somewhere, and loved every few moments of it!!

Over the last few months I have definitely had more snuggle up under a blanket to read moments than I have had playing in the sun moments, which feels wrong given the season, but good books make up for much.

My favourite had to be One Day by Dave Nicholls. Gritty and real, full of flawed characters with oh-so-recognisable traits, with such an authentic love story, I couldn't put it down. (I haven't yet got to watching the movie but look forward to seeing it soon.)




Over summer I also fell in love with this magazine.....




and this series now out on DVD....



I hope that you found plenty of bookish sustenance during our wintery summer! Do check in and let me know.
xx Library Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...