Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Library haul

This weekend I took a day off. I needed a bit of a treat. I headed out on Sunday mid-morning to my favourite cafe, where I sat out under the olive trees in the sunshine, drank chai lattes, and caught up with a friend for two whole hours - I'm very suprised we weren't kicked out! Then I headed off to the hot pools for a soak and sauna before a visit to the library to ransack the craft section. And it was just one of those days - a day of library scores. I arrived home just in time for dinner, rested, relaxed, and looking forward to an evening spent pouring over craft books. Bliss.







 Here's what I found - all full of goodness:

Everything Alice by Hannah Read-Baldrey and Christine Leech

The Knitter's Year by Debbie Bliss

Cross-Stitch and Embroidery for babies, toddlers and children by Isabelle Leloup (from the wonderful Made in France series)

Natural Knits for babies and toddlers by Tina Barrett

Crafting a Meaningful HOme by Meg Mateo Ilasco

Vintage Baby Knits by Kristen Rengren



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day, and your book haul looks excellent! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...